ICON: HL Series Bottle Unscrambler
The HL Series Bottle Unscrambler is capable of sorting round, square, oval and conical containers so that they enter your production line correctly orientated and undamaged, ready for further operations.
- Bulk quantities of bottles are fed from the hopper which are then elevated to the height of the unscrambler and fed into a distribution disc
- Designed to adapt to a wide range of container sizes and shapes.
- Variable speed to exactly match filling line throughputs.
- Robust design for simple operation and rapid changeovers.
- Supplied with fully interlocked guarding.
- Automatically Stops/Starts in conjunction with filling line operation
- Quick changeover parts
- Air rinsing can be adapted to the machine
- Requires minimal floor space
- Versatile and easy to use
- Stainless steel construction
Please note: In order to supply the bottles “on demand” to the HL Series Bottle Unscrambler, a suitable Bottle Hopper Elevator is required. This unit is sized in accordance to bulk volume of bottles to be handled and is available in both 1.5 cubic metre or 2.0 cubic metre capacities. Please refer to below.