The Pick-N-Place capper delivers optimum performance across a wide range of cap and bottle styles. Bottles are kept on plane with neck support whilst the cap is delivered in the capping chuck.
Features of this unit are:
- Screw, snap and snap-screw caps on the same machine
- Quick change capping chucks for less down time
- Up to 35 containers per capping head minute
- Takes caps from 24mm to 89mm in size.
- Sport and flat caps
- Tool-less change parts
- Steam cap manifold and control
- VFD-controlled independent spindle drive
- Available in right or left-hand configurations
- Magnetic capping heads experience virtually no wear
- PET, HDPE or glass containers on same machine
- Available in stand-alone or monobloc
- Larger diameter turret maximizes time to cap containers and improves efficiency
- Reduces production down time